Sunday, June 15, 2008

Summer photos

This is Owen.....the cute boy I had a fling with. Sad day it ended. :(

Me and my best friend, Heidi getting ready for the dance (where I would meet Owen)

These are my cute nieces, Lilly and Ginger. We had a blast on the beach every day!

This is my baby Austin. We grew up together and haven't seen each other for five years. It was like we never left. Love him!!!! So cool and accepting of others

This is me with a bunch of hotties from Georgia :) Kenny, Dave, Kyle and Keith! Some of the best guys ever!! Truly.
This is me with the happy couple, Kamie and James Detterback nd my best friend, Amber Gardner.
Oh I left this out and it was probably number 4 best Georgia good times :0 This is me and my Bryan in the air in his private plane. He probably would get pissed if I shared this but I also got kissed in the air for the first time ;) Love ya friend!! hehehe

Me and Anika, my best friends daughter! She is sooooo freakn cute!

2 comments:

Amber said...

you are too cute --- I hope tonight turns out well -- I want a FULL report!! ;D

Pamela Williams said...

OMG your friend austin is hot! ha ha. definitely my type of guy (i know, i know)

kiss in the air? LUCKY