Saturday, March 10, 2012

First Date with Fred

Fred led me through the obstacles in his room until we cleared a space for his bed.  He had video games, magazines, music, and movies everywhere. I was hoping that this didn’t mean we’d have to sit close.  Wrong!
       He had only a twin bed to sit on and so we were cheek to cheek.  He started the movie, and moved even closer, if that was even possible.  Luckily, this was a pretty powerful movie that I was able to enjoy.  But dog-gone-it…if he didn’t put his arm around me halfway through the movie and start rubbing my back.  A good back-rub is hard to resist!
       So I let him.  A few minutes later, he slid his hand into mine, and I felt the queasiness kick in.  He had a wart on his hand.  I know warts can be cured, but the rough, bumpy texture of it just made me cringe.  Luckily the date was coming to an end and he dropped me off at my house.  Well I had fulfilled my one-date quota and I made a special point to never go out with him again. 

No comments: