I have always hated baby drool. Always. I've wondered how parents can just deal with being spit up on, licked, drooled on, etc. The last few days I've noticed an increase of saliva. I'll lay him on his stomach for a few minutes and there will be a pool of drool when I pick him. I let him sit up and a little spittle will run down his shirt. The other night I was holding him and I felt a wetness on my shirt. I lokked down and saw a shiny spot on my shoulder. He had drooled all over it. I looked at him and he smiled. I smiled. Wow how my opinion has changed. It was a sweet moment and the drool did not bother me at all. He has such a sweet smile, it makes me melt. No boy has ever won me over this quickly! He has my heart forever...
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment