Wow I never write on this anymore....but seriously, my fans need an update so here goes!
This summer has been amazing so far. I have been traveling ALOT. Too much actually. I am tired of living in the suitcase deal and wearing the same 9 outfits over and over, but there are definitely advantages...like hot days in the Florida sun on the Destin beaches. Amazing!
Plus tons of days in Texas to write my two books...oh yes there are two now. One is a secret :)
I cannot wait to leave for Georgia tomorrow. I absolutely heart georgia so much! I am going to see some old and new friends and the best part is that one of my long time close friends is being married in the temple to one of my other long-time buds! Life is good! Her sister, Amber Gardner who is my best friend ever will be there and we havent seen each other in five whole years. Thats a long time to go without your best friend if you ask me---so yay!
The best part of this trip other than that will be the amazing Six-Flags adventure. I freakin love Six-Flags!!!!!! The kiddie land is even amazing. There are these amazing Hanging carrot punch bugs in Kiddie land, of course the Superman, Riddler, and Georgia Scorcher are my favorite rides--except the Ninga and Wheelie are close behind...plus all the new rides I have missed out for five years on. Holy cow--so much to do...so little time!!!!
When I get home from Georgia I'll probably stay until June 4th and then I am Vegas bound. Then I have an interview in Utah with a Charter school outside of Provo so I'll spend a week there and then swing up to Massachuets on the 4th of July. Then I'll be heading out to AZ for the 24th of July for the amazing Flake reunion. Ok so thats basically my summer---minus a few trips to Kingman and maybe one a few more weeks in Texas with my family before I get strapped down to an amazing teacher job in either Fort Worth (prob not), Utah, or Vegas (ding, ding, ding)
Oh and thanks to all friends who contributed to the bubblegum project. It was a success and hopefully you'll see the results soon :)
Love much
Jenny
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
If you have time when you are just outside Provo, I am too. I would love to see you even for a minute. :)
Just call me. If you need my number, let me know and I will send it to you.
holy wow! sounds like you are having a blast -- I hope you come home soon -- home being vegas.. of course!
jenny you make me laugh, your enthusiasm jumps off the page
i wanna go to six flags...:-(
Post a Comment