Sunday, May 4, 2008

So life has been great lately. I am currently at a recent converts house in Henderson. I am going to be on vacation for the next month. I am going to Florida this Friday (WORD!!!!) and my family and I are staying in our timeshares there. Then I will be in Fort Worth for a week and Georgia the last week in May. Meanwhile I will be working hard on my book, finalizing chapters, adding juicy details, crazy journal entries, and facts that could one scare you away. Let's hope none of that happens seeing as I have changed and am doing loads better in life.

Drop a line and let me know how things are. If your interested in a sneak peek of my book--let me know. I love hearing from others what they think.

Love Jen

1 comment:

Lalani said...

I'd love a sneak peek!