Wednesday, November 12, 2008

drained...

So I've decided to so things differently the last two weeks. But I am finding that bad habits are hard to break. I am ready for a break already.

I'm going to Tennessee for Thanksgiving and Texas for Christmas. The breaks are not coming soon enough. I get excited about things and certain things that I should be excited about...I'm not. I get disappointed if things don't work out or if plans fall through.

I've picked up a few projects again and I'm getting more and more used to my surroundings in Utah. The dating is still a failure so far, but what can you do but keep moving forward? I wish I didn't have that problem anymore.

School is tiring. Mono is going around in our school and I just hope I can avoid catching any sicknesses. It would be so hard to make up substitute lesson plans. Our school is so unique that I would hate to be a substitute coming to our school. It's ridiculously organized.

Mmmm not the best update, but I feel so....drained. I had an amazing week last week and I was mostly happy. I need that kind of week again.

1 comment:

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Just know that we are thinking about you and hoping for the best. He is out there and when he is ready he will find you.