Wednesday, November 5, 2008

11-5-08



I've made a few life changes lately and I am doing great. One of the goals I have made is to be happy. Eternally happy. Whatever it takes! Sometimes that will mean giving up what I want and waiting on the Lord. I am OK with that ;) I've had a hard past few months and I am tired of it. I want control of my life again and I have tried as much as I can.
So I am moving to another phase..similar to what happened in April to me...but more permanent.

School is great...busy...but an adventure. OK that's the update for now! My new haircut is on here. I got it in Idaho at a Spa with my best friends. We pampered ourselves and spent lots of money! ;)

1 comment:

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

That's the Jenny I know and love. I have added you to my blog list so that I can always keep up with you and know when you are coming to visit. Hint.