Monday, March 9, 2009

Life has continued even some more

I went to Baltimore last week and had this amazing National Conference that pushed Expeditionary Learning. It's pretty much the most amazing type of teaching there is out there. It's progressive hands-on learning with an out-bound edge.

I met this awesome girl, Bobbi-Jo. LOL I know what you're thinking and yes she was from North Carolina, but raised in Connecticut. Anyway, we just connected right away on our splice expedition and spent the rest of the week together. It seemed like we knew each other. We talked a lot about the church. It felt refreshing to finally answer some gospel questions that were genuine.

While my colleagues went out at night partying, she and I walked around Baltimore talking and it's the most refreshed I've felt in awhile. I love what I believe. I was looking at some of the entries I've written lately and it seems like I am so...churchy! But I am. It's the best quality I guess that I have. I wonder if it scares certain people away though. Oh well. At the end of the week, I gave her a Book of Mormon I had brought with me and wrote my testimony in it. There is nothing more that could have happened that week that could have lifted my spirits more.

It was good to come back and see my crew...although it was definitely a Monday!

So I think I am not dateable. I've scared so many guys away...and it seems like I like the ones that I can never have. I wonder if it's because I know I really am scared of commitment and I chose the ones I know it wouldn't work with so that it will never happen. But nonetheless, rejection suxs! I am done with that. There are two guys that really like me a lot right now, but I am kind of scared of them. It makes me laugh cause that's what I've been wanting. Right? Guess not!

Oh well...another week. Just trying to figure out where I want to be this summer? Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Pamela Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.