So I was sitting in church by Sr. Montgomery today and one of the guys said in their talk...Be grateful for things that you normally wouldn't think of. Sr. Montgomery and I had been whispering back and forth about Trevor and me explaining how restless I was with the progress. She told me I should be grateful for the things that went wrong or things that I thought weren't going fast enough. So here is a list of things so far I'm....grateful for.
I'm grateful/thankful
- Trevor doesn't want to date yet...because it's teaching me patience and we are keeping the physical part of the relationship out of it.
- He hasn't tried to kiss me in over a month. It would have definietly made me like him more than I already do...and emotions really screw me up!
- I'm thankful that he doesn't call me all the time...and that he takes his time in returning texts back to me. It teaches me patience, and I have learned to do other things in the meantime. I don't need to constantly wait by my phone. That's a really bad habit of mine!
- I'm grateful he is so busy and that he doesn't have enough time to spend more than one day a week with me. IT would overload me with how much I would like him. I would want to see him even more even if he upped our time together by one day.
- I'm thankful he was an hour late when he showed up to the dance. By that time I was extra excited to see him and hold him and it taught me that he was really cute when he apologizes sincerely. I hope he learned that I don't want to waste time being mad at him but that every minute we spend together should be fun and uplifting.
- I am glad that he flirted with the girls at bowling. He likes girls...that is a good thing. And he showed his compassion...Jessica had a bad date and was ignoring her....and Ryanna didn't have a date so he was being realy sweet to her.
- I am grateful our dance class ends this Saturday because then I can really find out if he was into me because he needed a dance partner...or if he was really interested.
Ok I am sure there is more....But I will just save them for my prayers.

No comments:
Post a Comment