- I had a pretty decent week of school. My plans went better until about Thursday.
- I even had a few connection minutes in Lit. class with a few students! Yay!
- I have a date with the cutest guy in the ward tonight ;) But I also won that at the dating auction! ;)
- K and I are on talking terms and we're celebrating his birthday next week. I miss his friendship. I need to hurry and date someone so it can be normal again!
- My car has been running good.
- I am pretty healthy.
- Grateful to be in my institute teacher
- I've spent three days with Meisha and her family. And have loved it!
- I went to a character dinner yesterday and had a blast being Ms. Scarlet.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
10-25-08
Sundays are always good and bad for me. So I am going to prepare for this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment