So here's an update to my faithful readers:
Sorry I've been a little...busy as of late and haven't had the time to sit down and collect my thoughts. So here's an update for those who are on the edge of their seat about my life :)
I met a guy on Valentines Day and we both wanted to know more about each other. It started off simply...just hanging out a couple of times a week. Then I went to Idaho and when I came back I realized I liked him more than just a few times a week worth. But I still wasn't excited about dating him...because he's kind of...a geek :)
So we went slowly, but then I realized all of a sudden that he would be living for Texas in a short time to do the Apex Alarm thing and our time was very limited. So we started upping the time we spent together and it seemed we were inseparable that last week he was here. My trust in him got stronger as I got to know him more and more. The more I spent with him, the more I wanted to keep spending my time with him.
My favorite thing about him...oh his name is Fred, is that he is so respectful of me. In so many ways he has SHOWN me how he cares for me and it has spoken volumes to me. I was really sad to see him leave a few days ago. In fact I spent a great deal of my time crying that day! I was not happy he was gone, but I am able to stand back and breathe. It's so easy to get caught in the moment and enjoy it, but I honestly have so much to learn about him still.
When I went to Baltimore for a week last month we talked on the phone a lot and that's when I really started liking him, so I am kind of excited of the time we have apart, although there is no way that I could keep it up for too long. It's not in my nature to date long distance. I've tried and I become to lonely or read messages wrong, or I feel abandoned after a day of not talking. I know...I am needy. But I give as much as I want in return...and if he is not sick of it by now...he must like it, be like that also, or he must be crazy! Either way, life has turned for the better and I've had a lot of happy times lately. It's possible I'm moving closer to him in Texas while he is there for a few months, but it seems like forever before school lets out.
School, by the way, is doing okay, but there is always so much to do, and never enough energy at the end of a teaching day to prepare it all. I guess being a new teacher has its ups and downs and I am just feeling a few of the downs of preparation. I'm SOOOO excited for the beach which is coming up in almost one month. I am excited to rest, get away from regular life, see my family, and turn into a sexican for a few months.
Well....that is me in a bit of time. Cheers!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i am one of those "edge of your seat" people :D (p.s. it was SUPER great talking to you last week, was it last week?)
it is SO SO SO important for a guy to show how much he cares, its the little things in life that. tender mercies in action
im needy to, emotionally
oh I have missed you! :) glad to hear things are going better.... I'd have to say it is nice when things just flow and fit right.
luv ya!
It sounds like you both are compatible with each other Jenny and that's all that counts. He wants to be with you just as much as you want to be with him. Have fun at the beach!
Post a Comment