Saturday, May 30, 2009

May 30th

I finally moved out of the apartment I've been living in for the last little while. All my stuff is in storage (With Fred's stuff). So this is all important because it's one step closer to being with Fred, my heart.

I"m closing off the school year and I am officially done next Friday. It's been a long, hard, but wonderful first year of teaching. I definitely have learned so much and have so much room for improvement. I want to be better for next year, but for right now....I just need break.

I am leaving for Houston next Friday to be with Fred for most of the summer, minus the week I have conference, the week I'll be in Massachusetts. :) I"m excited for that!!!

Ya...I have so much in my life that has changed for the better. I am happy, I have a good job, and the love of my life makes me happier than I've ever been. We're looking for a deeper commitment when he comes back in September, but we're just going to enjoy dating this summer! I"ll keep you updated!

3 comments:

April said...

Congratulations, Jenny! I hope you have a fun summer with him, and you BETTER let me know when you get engaged! I love you!

Pamela Williams said...

where in massachusetts? ive always wanted to go to boston, maybe ill meet you there!

p.s. summer is so romantic, season of LLLOOOVVEEE. i hope you guys have fun spending time with eachother & growing together

keep me updated, it was great talking to you on the phone the other day :D

Kristen Beaman said...

i still can't believe you found my techie! i hope your life is full of love and laughter! you're a doll jenny! good luck with your move!