- I was on a date, and the star in the movie were watching looked exactly like him, and had his same name. We'll call him K. That was hard to listen to the whole movie cause I just thought about it the whole night.
- Then I went another date with this guy. We'll call him S. We went to the same restaurant K and I had been to with my parents. We sat in the same booth on the same side. Except S was in K's spot and I was unhappy to see that he was not as handsome as K was. And he ate onions, which K had avoided because he knew I hated the smell. Either that or he wanted kisses later, which he got!
- I was cleaning my room, and I saw a little piece of trash behind my bed. It was a sticker of some sort so I almost threw it away without glancing at it. It was K's name on the sticker. It must have fell off of him the night we had our strong connection. Sucky to remember it right before I had to go face the world.
These simple and disturbing reminders ask me what in hades name am I doing without this boy in my life. Yet then I remember that K was not ready to settle down and so I was backing up to let him breathe. But ever since he's been gone, I have hard a hard time breathing without him.

No comments:
Post a Comment