Thursday, February 28, 2008

Oh no!

I am sick. I hardly ever get sick, but when I do, it's bad news. So I wouldn't be so concerned if I didn't have a special friend who was flying from Georgia RIGHT now just to come and see me. We haven't seen each other in about ten years and I am so excited to see him.

I met him at the church dances when I was 14. I was loud and outgoing and he was shy and quiet. Well the two of us together were perfect. Then he seriously dropped off the face of the earth. He was one of my many crushes so he got lost in the shuffle and was eventually forgotten. He says he stopped going to church 'cause he saw how many guys liked me. But I don't believe him. In any case we found each other on Facebook and have planned this little weekend for over a month. Sad day that I am sick!

You know, the Lord really wants to help you be good. This is one indication that he loves me. He knew I'd probably throw myself back at this guy, cause he looks really foxy now, :) but now that I'm sick, he wouldn't want to touch me with a ten-foot pole. I barely convinced him to get on the plane 30 minutes ago. I said, "You're not going to get sick." "I'm almost better." HAH! Definitely he will not like me next week....but in any case I hope it's a fun weekend. It will be interesting to see how awkward or comfortable we'll feel.

Anyway peachy is as peachy does!
Get er dun!

No comments: