Each day slides by without me realizing. I am more than halfway done with my student teaching. I have interviews with the Las Vegas district in a few weeks and I realize how soon I have to make big decisions. Scary much!!
There are a couple of places I have been thinking of lately, but none are really strong impressions.
-Georgia (of course) I would love to go back to where I feel the most comfortable
-Idaho I loved the district I did my practicum in
-Las Vegas Even though it's hot, I would teach in Henderson or a nicer inner city school
-Fort Worth I hate TX, but I would be close to my family---but sometimes that can be a negative experience
-Utah Yes the dreaded hated Utah! There are tons of job openings. And you wonder why!!! lol
-Arizona I love AZ and even though I hate busy cities, I might be willing to do it anyway
-Massachuets This is a 20/100 chance. But I love Boston and all of my Mom's family lives there
-Wyoming---lol they pay the most--don't hate!
Well there are random ones I think about...like Hawaii and Washington, but we'll see. I've recently wanted to teach in a DOD school (Army). I would love to go internationally in a few years. Like Italy!
Anyway big decisions. And all of it boils down to being in the right spot at the right time!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment