Sunday....always my favorite day of the week. Usually. Today has been an annoying. I guess I am a somewhat easy person to get along with, but I think I am only good in doses. And that's how I feel about alot of my freinds. I don't want to see them all the time. Moving in with friends is hard because you like to go visit them, but not live every waking minute with them. My best friend in high school, Gumber Ardner :) were best friends. But we had an interesting relationship. We were best friend in doses. I think we just love our own personal space, and we were good like that. We would barely even talk when we saw each other at parties, dances or other unplanned activities. But we would be best friends when no one else was around and we had planned it. Mmmmm....makes you wonder. We got in arguments alot too....but we said that these arguments made us grow closer. I don't know if that was the greatest philosophy, but it was ours.
We've since moved on, but we still keep in touch and we seem to pick up where we left off. But I don't know why I am like that. It's like I get tired of my friendships. I can tell you tons of best friends I had growing up and where are they now??? I even had so many in college and the friendships eventually fizzle.
Well sad day, I realize I'm not the world's greatest friend and I have errors in my little ole self.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment