- The day was beautiful. Actually the weather all week has been nice and fairly warm. After that snowy day, I needed a few warm ones.
- I asked Paul on a date and he was gracious enough to go to a monastery with me. He was really nice and it was fun.
- I met the greatest guy online and we are getting to be good friends.
- I have not struggled with thinking about Kevin until today, and I have been able to see the bright side of us not being together.
- I watched the anorexia movie again and I am truly blessed to have a fit and semi-healthy body.
- Church is tomorrow and I will be strengthened again.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
10-18
I am having a hard night which has surprised me because I have been doing so good the last few days. I thought would be a good time to count my blessings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment