10-23-08
I am not a quick mover on-er. I wish I could be. I start entertaining thoughts of being with certain people and then it takes me forever to talk myself out of liking them. I think I have a separation stress that comes over me and then I get very needy. Then I start liking random people that are not even close to what I'm looking for. And then they take days and weeks to get over and I just waste my time liking people that are not even what I'm looking for.
Just some confusing thoughts that I've had lately. I miss my family. I don't like being here in Ogden alone. Josh is only two hours away, but he is so busy with work and school that I feel like I burden him. My dad has been a little weepy every time I call and he is worried. I know he is. I am struggling...and he can't do anything for me. I can only turn things around. And I will....it's just a matter as long suffering, patience, and perseverance...and well I'm just too stubborn to give up on things that I know that are right. I just need to make sure I'm right.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment