Tuesday, October 7, 2008
wishy-washy
And yesterday he was wishy-washy. He can't decide if it was a prompting to just be my friend or if he should date me. I am not going to stay and wait till he figures it out. I am going to date other people. I don't like the fact that he acts one way and does another. It makes a southern girl really upset that she is not worth his commitment level. He wants to date for maybe even a year without so much as an inch of commitment. Is he yoiks? He is not ready for me. That is all there is to say about that. Obviously he doesn't know me that well, because doing that kind of thing is just not me. He will have to live his life without me. I just hope he never looks back at his life and realize that he made the dumbest mistake by letting me go. Cause this time....when I leave, I'm gone forever. I can't be put into this heart-breaking scenario over and over and over. I am worth more than that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment