Friday, October 24, 2008

Ms. Scarlet....

Tonight was so much fun! I was invited to this party where you are given a character and you show acting the part. So our them was the Clue game/movie. I was of course Ms. Scarlet. We changed it a little to where she was also southern and a daddy's girl. I was very flirtatious and lively at the party always mentioning my good looks and how wealthy I was. It was so much fun and the other characters played their part so well. I included to picture. It is definitely on the top ten list for Ogden ;)


Misha and Kirstie fixing my hair and makeup!



Yes I am a knockout when I actually try!!!
This group was so much fun to be in character with!!!




Yes folks....that is the amazing Jenny Flake!

2 comments:

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Fun to find your blog. Melissa has one you can link to it by going to mine. It's turlington Town on my city map. This will be fun to keep in touch. Let me know which of your blogs is the best one to find out about you and all your fun adventures and i will add it to my blog list.

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Why am I not surprised that you were Ms. Scarlet. I bet it was you in the Conservatory. I always loved that room with a wrench.

Hope you are doing well. Fun to see this. Keep me posted.